June 08, 2019
Guided group meditation sessions are designed to ease the stresses of everyday life and increase our overall energy. The attention is focused on the breath and the presence (mindfullness), and several moments of silence short or long are dispersed throughout, in order to deepen the connection with oneself.
The sessions can include the following phases according to their duration:
- Relaxation of physical, mental and social tensions
- Connection with our body and the present moment
- Expression of various gratitudes
- Visualization exercises aimed at materializing our dreams and objectives
- Wish / Prayer for people or situations
Saturday, June 8 from 11:30 am to 12:15 pm with Chantal Primeau
Yama Studio (unheated room)
FREE for members with access to yoga
$ 8 other members (plus taxes)
$ 2 non-members (plus taxes)
Register online now via www.sportheque.com under the "Register" tab and then "Workshops and special events".